Join the five teams already qualified for the championship by taking part in the qualifiers for the DOFUS World Series – Winter Edition 2018!
Don't forget to read the rules and regulations completely before signing up: Signing up means that you accept those terms!
The Fight Calendar
- Thursday, January 18 at 5 p.m. (Paris Time): Registration opens
- Wednesday, January 24 at 11:59 p.m. (Paris Time): Registration closes
- Thursday, February 8: Rounds 1 and 2
- Saturday, February 10: Rounds 3, 4 and 5
- Sunday, February 11: Rounds 6, 7 and 8
- Monday, February 12: Rounds 9 and 10
- Thursday, February 15: Rounds 11 and 12
- Saturday, February 17: Rounds 13, 14 and 15
- Sunday, February 18: Rounds 16, 17 and 18
- Thursday, February 22: Round of 32
- Saturday, February 24: Round of 16
- Sunday, February 25: Quarterfinals
- Monday, February 26: Semi-final 1
- Tuesday, February 27: Semi-final 2
- Wednesday, February 28: Third place playoff
- Thursday, March 1: Final
- Sunday, March 4: Play-offs 1
- Monday, March 5: Play-offs 2
Register and Take Part
To register for the tournament, you need to have a character of level 150 or higher and visit the sign-up page to register your team of 3 different players before Wednesday, January 24 at 11:59 p.m. (CET).
If you will not yet be 18 years old on February 8, 2018, you will need to provide a parental authorization to participate in the tournament. This authorization must be filled out and sent by email to [email protected]. It must be accompanied by a scan of proof of your identity and that of your legal guardian's.
The composition of your team must respect the following criteria:
- It cannot contain more than one class from the list below:
- The following class pairings are forbidden:
Class double-ups are also forbidden, of course.
Warning: It is no longer possible to change your class so that you can participate in the tournament, anyone who does so will invalidate their registration. Similarly, you are also not permitted to reserve a server transfer for Tuesdays January 16, 23 or 30.
On the tournament server, you will find a naked copy of your character whose skills will automatically be set at 100 with 995 normal points to redistribute and all of the available special spells. You will have access to a preselected inventory of items with perfect stats and each character will also have a permanent bonus giving them +1 AP, +1 MP, and +1 Range.