Join the five teams already qualified for the championship by competing in the qualifiers for the DOFUS World Series – Summer Edition 2018!
Season 3 of the DWS is about to start! Already presented in part last week, you can now register for the most prestigious competition in DOFUS!
Don't forget to read the rules and regulations completely before signing up. Signing up means that you agree to the terms and conditions in the rules and regulations!
The Fight Calendar
- Wednesday, July 4 at 5 p.m. (Paris time): Registration opens
- Sunday, July 15th at 11:59 p.m. (Paris time): Registration closes
- July 28 to August 5: Qualification Rounds
- Saturday, July 28: Rounds 1, 2 and 3
- Sunday, July 29: Rounds 4, 5 and 6
- Tuesday, July 31: Rounds 7 and 8
- Thursday, August 2: Rounds 9 and 10
- Saturday, August 4: Rounds 11, 12 and 13
- Sunday, August 5: Rounds 14, 15 and 16
- August 7-17: Final Stages
- Tuesday, August 7: Round of 32
- Thursday, August 9: Round of 16
- Saturday, August 11: Quarterfinals
- Monday, August 13: Semifinal 1
- Tuesday, August 14: Semifinal 2
- Thursday, August 16: Third Place Playoff
- Friday, August 17: Final
- August 19-20: Playoff Matches
- Sunday, August 19: Playoff Match 1
- Monday, August 20: Playoff Match 2
Register and Compete
To register for the tournament, you need to have a character of level 150 or higher and visit the signup page to register your team of 3 different players before
Wednesday, July 11 at 11:59 p.m.Sunday, July 15th at 11.59 p.m. CEST!
If you will be less than 18 years old on July 28, 2018, you will need to provide parental authorization to compete in the tournament. This authorization form must be filled out and sent by email to [email protected]. It must be accompanied by a scan of your proof of identity and a scan of your legal guardian's proof of identity.
The composition of your team must meet the following criteria:
- Your team cannot contain more than one class from this list:
- The following class pairings are forbidden:
Class double-ups are also forbidden, of course.
Warning: It is no longer possible to change your class so that you can participate in the tournament; doing so will invalidate your registration. Similarly, you are also not allowed to reserve a server transfer for Tuesday, July 10 and Tuesday, July 17.
On the tournament server, you will find a naked copy of your character whose skills will automatically be set at 100 with 995 normal points to redistribute and all of the available special spells. You will have access to a preselected inventory of items with perfect stats, and each character will also have a permanent bonus providing +1 AP, +1 MP, and +1 range.REGISTER